Well my first creation was for the colours over at the Curtain Call and my sketch was based on the sketch challenge at Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge. I used some nestability labels form my PIC instead of the scallop circle. The digi image is an image called Rainbows for Macie. It's gorgeous in person and a delight to colour. It also supports a wonderful cause. Please go here if you would like to read more.
I again have to apologise for the quality of my photos aaarrgh!!! The camera goes back to the shop on Monday...fingers crossed it comes back working well and it's not just me....
Secondly I based this card on the Mojo Monday sketch, with the colour challenge at Colour Q...tricky but I got there in the end.
Thirdly a sketch from Just Add Ink but I have swapped my square for the middle and the scallop circle for the actual card shape. Hope this works. I stuck a bit of very vanilla on the back to write on.
Oooopsy I missed the deadline for 2 of my cards....LOL!!! I have doen a lot of this this week....never mind. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!
5 comments:
looks lovely. Hope the camera comes back fixed so everyone can see how nice your cards are
great work on all your cards! Thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)
Both cards are really lovely!
super cute projects! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!
Lovely card, please come visit my blog, I'm giving away candy here:
http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-candy.html
Post a Comment