Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Craft Day goodies...










Hi there, hope you are well mid week, down hill from here LOL! These are my creations for Craft day today. I think we were reasonably productive as the little Miss' were pretty demanding today with mainly the washing of their filthy hands Hhahaha...then the bottoms, drinks, snacks, the non-sharing on my Miss 2's behalf....it's endless when it comes to the little tiddlywinks...but that's what craft day is about we get on with it anyway...So enough chin wagging. I made 2 cards first off using a sketch over at Utah Divas Sketch Challenge. One for a boy, using the colour challenge at Curtain Call and the second a girls card using the colours at Colour Throwdown. Oops but I missed the deadline bummer! So 3 challenges but only 2 current ones LOL! The colours were great all the same.




















Then my PIC and I decided to do the project over at Project Tuesday as it was the Explosion box, we couldn't resist as we both love these. If you have never made one give it a whirl they are really easy LOL! I am sure my PIC is having a chuckle to herself as I nearly stuffed mine up twice or was it 3 times hahaha. But lucky for me I had her sitting across from me to point out the correction to my problem...Thanks PIC :) I used Wild wasabi a retired colour but maybe going to be reborn oooohhhh! I used Bella Rose DSP I am loving that and I made those terribly gorgeous flowers with the scallop circle punch and the Crimper, fun, fun, fun!!! I now know why my PIC is always putting them on cards and 3D items, they are addictive LOL! Catch Ya Later...

11 comments:

Jean Addis said...

Your explosion box is so pretty. The handmade flowers look real. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

I think that you mean I stuffed your box up. LOL glad it worked in the end. Your creations are great. We need to fix that camera, your photos do not do your work justice!

Anonymous said...

I think that you mean I stuffed your box up. LOL glad it worked in the end. Your creations are great. We need to fix that camera, your photos do not do your work justice!

Stacey Schafer said...

cute projects! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Darling explosion box and thanks for playing along with the Curtain Call :D

Sandybeaches said...

Oh how creative!!! Love 'em all:)

Sherry Eckblad said...

FABULOUS explosion box! Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday.

Kooky said...

Just to let you all know I am sending the camera off under warranty, hopefully it comes back taking clear and not blurry photos LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOL great to hear! we have to see how fabulous your creations look like in real life....they are fab!

Sue said...

Simply and yet oh so elegant! thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)

Karen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous! Great take on this week's PT challenge, you rocked it with the 3D creativity!! Thanks for joining us this week!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...