Hi ya well here I am with a few more creations....I was so excited I made 2 cards using my Bird punch but they are not birds, they are flowers. I got this idea from my PIC she found some examples while blogging and hopping thanks PIC ;-)
The other card is a little over the top with the dots texture folder i ran thru my texture machine. The folder is from SU, of course LOL!!
And have you noticed my photos aren't blurry yay. I am using my Miss 9's new camera she bought herself from Harvey Norman for $69 what a bargain thinking I might have to buy myself one for taking photos of my craft...hmmmm. I will have to think about that one Heehee.
2 comments:
Love the flowers they look great. And the colours are great too!!!!
Love this flower with the bird wing.. brilliant!
Post a Comment