Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ahhhh...Sunday a day of nothing...I love that!




Well hello there, a quick post of somethings old and one new. I while ago for Craft day I mass produced 8 cards. Four boys and four girls using my PIC's Robot stamp set from Stampin Up it is soo sweet and I had seen her creation for Inlinkz challenge, so I wanted to have a play with them. My attempt was not as successful but i have some cards when I am dire straits that have to be better than those $1 cards, don't they???


Any hows these are my creations and today i quickly put together a card with a good friend in mind who is a little under the weather with a cold...so I hope she gets better soon :)


Have a lovely day and I hope your Sunday is as relaxing as mine...

No comments:

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...