Hi there, well today was craft day yeehaaa you hear me shout. I love craft day I choof off to my PIC's big house after we ahve done school drop off. We have something tasty and a coffee to start the mojo burnin' Today Iwas very spoilt and was given a slice of homemade Lemon Meringue pie YUMMO!! And my PIC is probably enjoying another slice as we speak LOL! She made it herself and it was deliscious. Thanks friend. Any how we then work out what we are going to tackle for craft and get on with it, lots of talking, interupting from my Miss 2 and her Miss 1 1/2 nearly 2, more talking , more coffee drinking, then the Miss' go off for their sleeps and we have lunch. Then back to crafting again.
Today I made 8 cards 4 boys and 4 girls. woohoo they aren't as good as the one's in my head but they'll do. I will post a pic tomorrow.
Tonight I thought I would post a photo of my latest digi scrap page...this digi thing is addictive for sure and with the free templates and papers etc in the cyber world it doesn't have to be overly expensive. I use dthe sketch from Scrappy Sunday over at the Paper Craft Planet so head on over for some great tutorials and challenges and best of all free templates. Unnfortunately but I can't upload my pic for whatever reason,doh! so i will do it later. Thanks for stopping by though. See you next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet creations and soaps
These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...
-
Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy... I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!...
-
Good evening to all of my cyber friends =) Yes today was craft day and i made 3 things but i am posting late as our power went out for about...
2 comments:
Hi there:) I just love popping by to see what you've been up to on Happy Wednesday/Craft Day!! Glad to hear it was a beauty:)
mmm yummy just finsihed another slice! Does 3 slices in one day still just count as one helping? I am thinking yes! there is some left if you want some tomorrow. LOL
Post a Comment