Howdy there! Well I have just returned from a lovely weekend of camping I am onto my 3rd load of washing and I still need to unpack the clothes bags but the pantry's packed away. (What was left of it anyway LOL). So what a nice surprise to get an email from the lovely Lori from Lori designs . I emailed her on Friday about this mission she had on her blog to raise money for her husbands cousins child. You must go and read all about it. Anyhow she creates Digi images and has designed one for the cause called A rainbow for Macie, so cute and such a great cause, how could I pass it up! Can't wait to make a card with it.
Anyhow better get back to unpacking and washing, worth it for such a nice weekend. I will post a pic of my creation whilst out camping hmmm.... yes i managed to create!!!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet creations and soaps
These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...
-
Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy... I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!...
-
Good evening to all of my cyber friends =) Yes today was craft day and i made 3 things but i am posting late as our power went out for about...
No comments:
Post a Comment