
Hi, well I have just realised I said I would post pics of my Craft Day creations but I haven't actually got around to taking the photos oops :(
But I have created another digi page using the first June sketch/layout from Scrappy Sunday over at the PaperCraftPlanet.
I used some photos that Miss 9 took on the weekend. I am still very basic but when I get there I will take some online tuition/classes and be able to do more than papers and photos LOL!
There are so many out there, if you are interested I was recommended http://www.jessicasprague.com/ by my very clever PIC.
Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for looking.
1 comment:
this looks great. You must remind me to show you how to add shadows etc next time I am over. :)
Love the barge photos. Miss 9 will be excited that you scrapped them.
Post a Comment