Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Masculine, manly, male....



Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy...


I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!



I have lots of male birthdays coming up and fathers day around the corner which now I just have to find pressies for.



So I used 3 sketches today, no colour challenges and lots of casing from my PIC... she is sooo talented.



First off I started with the sketch over at Mojo Monday, now I didn't have a hard copy of the sketch so I went by my PIC's card that she made using it, you can see that here.



Secondly I made a card using the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, I used a rub on from Stampin Up for my sentiment but unfortunately in the afternoons chaos "ap" from Happy were rubbed off...ooops. So I will fix that before Fathers Day lucky I am running a tad early heehee.



Then I went on to Mercy's Tuesday sketch I found this one really easy to work with so I made 3 in a row...yay for me. I did flip it and rotate it on one card accidently hmmm....still not sure how I managed that but it still works I think...
So all in all I had a successful day crafting. Have a lovely day or night wherever you are....

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

all gorgeous as usual! :) Glad you got on top of those awfully hard to make male cards!

mulberry station said...

Really beautiful cards. i love the one with the trees.
Nancy SSW

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous cards! WOW you were one busy lady this morning. Great take on the sketches. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.

Genevieve said...

Wow great guy cards! I love the tress also. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge this week.
Genevieve SSW

Stacy said...

Great masculine cards! Ugh I am horrible at guy cards! I love the trees! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Simple and Sweet said...

These really are beautiful cards! And of course the perfect guy card! I love the trees. Thanks for playing!
Erika - SSW DT

Lisa T said...

Great masculine cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSW this week!

Arlana 11426 said...

What fun cards. You have been one busy lady!!!! love the trees. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Kathie said...

This is a really lovely card, a great masculine card and they aren't easy to make. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSW this week.
Kathie

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, you were a busy stamper!!! Your cards are wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along with SSW!!

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, those are fabulous card! I especially love the ones with the trees! I do love those eyelets you used! They are very masculine! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Anonymous said...

Great cards, mens cards are so hard and you did 3, fantastic!!!!

JR Creations said...

Cool Blog Pic and awesome cards!! Love the theme you have going, very unique. Thanks for playing at SSW this week!

Jenny T.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow - great job on male cards! How come we have such a hard time with them?? Thanks for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Jeannie said...

Great card with this week's sketch!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...