Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How excitement!



Hi all, well I am so excited! Today I recieved some blog candy from my PIC/ Stampin Up Demo G and some of the ladies over at ESAD.


I can't remember when and what now as it was wee while back and we have snails delivering to this part of the country you know :)


Anyhow I recieved my goodies from the Blog Hop I participated in...yay yay yay hoot hoot.


I feel so spoilt, I am very chuffed that I won it...Can you see my huge grin heehee.


Here is a photo of my prizes.


And tonight I made a card for Mojo Mondays sketch. They are giving participants a chance to win some great prizes also so pop on over for a looky.
Thanks for looking and I hope you having a dandy day wherever you are...
PS I must send some Love to my PIC she is such a great gal...we have been friends for about 3yrs now and I have watched her creative juices crank up about a thousand notches since she joined SU 1yr ago. She always has time for me in this quiet little town we live in and we never run out of things to yak about. It's nice to have hobbies, kids, a sweet tooth, coffee that we can share with each other...so THANKS G "So glad we are friends" (recognise that saying from anywhere?)LOL

3 comments:

Robyn said...

So great that you have such a lovely friend!Enjoy your candy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Blog Candy Kooky. I knew you would be chuffed when you won it! Cant wait to see what you come up with using it!
ANd shucks....thanks for all the love! You know you are super dooper special to me too! glad I have someone to share my obsessions (and madness) with! :)


xxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet, adorable card. Thanks for playing Mojo!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...