Monday, May 31, 2010

A quick digi page to reminisce??...


Hi there, well it has been busy in my household this weekend with the putting together of bunk beds and cleaning out rooms. Swapping the cot for the toddler bed for Miss 2...but amidst it I managed a page today. After talking on the phone to my PIC we were laughing about my ability to catch myself in a photo when I have major OH-NO moments. So with that in mind I quickly did this page on one of those memorable events...LOL! Well this one I obviously didn't take the shot myself hahaha...thanks to a great friend whom managed to capture my mishap....
I used a template from Scrappy Sunday over at the papercraftplanet. If your not a member you should head on over there and sign up it's free and there are soooo many things to do...
Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL well your page turned out great! Love your Oh no moments soo funny. YOu got me inspired to! Thanks for that!

Sandybeaches said...

What an 'Oh no' moment in history!! Oh! what fun:) Love it!!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...