Friday, July 16, 2010

Hi ya Quick post....




Hi all, I am back with a creation that I completed yesterday... I used my new Verve Stamp set "Relax" I love those surf boards... abit of SU DSP think it's called Slumber Party and is retired or retiring....


Hope you like it....I was so happy I got to create again after being away for 3/4 of the school hols...Had an excellent time but it's always nice to be home... Can't wait for school to go back on Tuesday so I can get back into it, Yay LOL!!!
Oooops forgot to mention I am entering it into Just Add Inks challenge of using Embossing I embossed all my surfboards and wave and sentiment with black embossing powder...hmmm.

8 comments:

Karen said...

This is a fantastic card for a male! Great job!

Karen
x

Sandybeaches said...

Oolalah! Just love it:) Glad your holidays have been goodies! Happy creating...enjoy school going back on Tuesday:)

Danielle Daws said...

What a cool card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love this card, those surf boards are fab! great male card

Anonymous said...

Love this card, those surf boards are fab! great male card

Jodene said...

This is a great 'guy' card! Love the colours too :)

AJ said...

Awesome card. Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! xx Amanda

Tania Gould said...

This is so cool!!! love the matching striped paper with the surfboards!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...