
Hi, I hope your having a super day or night. I am having a good day. I have made one card during my Miss 2's daytime sleep. Here it is, our camera is having trouble keeping things in focus apparently the battery is very low according to Hubby. But I keep forgetting
to charge it LOL! So I have completed to challenges with the one card , the first challenge is a sketch from Unscripted Sketches and secondly from Just Scraps colour challenge. I had heaps of fun with this card it was very easy with this sketch and who doesn't love red, black and white ???
5 comments:
This is a little too pretty! I love the flower, and the criss cross ribbon thats a great touch! :)
Kooky this is a gorgeous card! Previous comment is spot on! That criss cross ribbon looks great and I am definitely having a go a these flowers soon. Thanks for playing along at Just Scraps and be sure to drop by again.
Gorgeous card thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches!
This card is just beautiful. I love your color choices and the flower. Thanks for playing along with US this week.
great way to put this sketch together!
Carol<><
Post a Comment