Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PIC day!







Finally I have down loaded another lot of blurry photos :( sorry! Anyhow I managed to make 3 creations yesterday on our last craft Wednesday for 2 weeks :( So I first of all made a card using my peacock feather stamp from my SU Nature's nest Stamp set. I wanted to do authentic colours and it worked out alright, I think... I just layered card on card and stamped the sentiment For you in the bottom corner (this is out of my SU Sale-a-bration happy moments stamp set) and I bordered it with a hodgepodge piece of hardware.



Secondly I made a card with a choc chip scallop circle and the bird from the new bird punch from Stampin Up (SU) it is in their catalogue which you can view over at my PIC's blog here.



She has the new Big Shot and wow I love it!! :) So I background stamped my piece of Blue (I think Bordering blue but maybe not) with my cloud stamp from the Good Neighbours set. then I layered the scallop circle with the edge cut off and the 1 3/4 " circle which has been embossed with dots using the Big Shot. Then I sponged my little birdie with Orchid Opulence and stuck him on, I used a rub on for the sentiment.



Then just before 1pm I thought I would attempt the Lollypop Box from Ustamp made by Jenny Moors one very talented lady! I stamped mine with a heart from my I {heart} Hearts stamp set from Stampin Up. I used Pumpkin Pie and I think Apricot appeal?? for Cardstock and Keilidoscope DSP.



Have a great day!! Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Creations as ever! Great work. and you really pumped them out too! We will miss you over the holidays. have fun and cant wait for you to come back all refreshed with new ideas for craft day

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...