
Well today I wanted to have a day all about me :-D How selfish I know but somedays Mummies have to be selfish otherwise we will just get burnt out, so as yesterday I did the selfless act of cleaning majority of the day!! Blugh!!(Not that you can tell today mind you!!)Today I am making a card with the sketch from PCP and the colours from Curtain Call and a second one using the sketch at Sketch Saturday and the colou
rs at Makeesha's colour challenge. Which is actually Chantel's blog this time!
I hope you like them. Sorry about the quality of my photography skills at the moment. Can't figure out the auto zoom at the mo, Doh!!
rs at Makeesha's colour challenge. Which is actually Chantel's blog this time!
I hope you like them. Sorry about the quality of my photography skills at the moment. Can't figure out the auto zoom at the mo, Doh!!In the centre of the 2nd card I have used Clear effects and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds on the eggs to give them an extra sparkle.
8 comments:
cute, cute cards! good for you taking some stamping time for yourself:) thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!
Love your cards. as always! what is up with that camera! lol! You so deserve a day to yourself, if not a week! I love the second one the best, that nest is so cute, will have to check it out in person to see the glitz and glamour!
TFS
Your card is cute - great design and the image looks super. Thanks for playing along.
what a great card, love the pressie! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)
Darling use of that MS border punch along the edge of the focal image :D Thanks for playing with us this week :D
Super cute card! Love the presents! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!
♥♥Lea
I love that zig-zag punch - need to use mine more often! Thanks for playing at the Curtain Call!
Glad you found some time for yourself! I love your ribbon treatment on the left side. Also, the double layer of the eyelet punch!
Post a Comment