Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Friends...I couldn't live without em'


Hi ya everybody, well somebody LOL! Atleast I know my PIC will look at this as she always comes past my blog and leaves some love!! And this is what my post is all about, my PIC. Last night she emailed me to let me know she had got a secret parcel that was so exciting she could hardly contain herself. I of course thought that it was wonderful that she got a parcel that made her sooooo happy :-) But little did I know it was a surprise for me too!

Looksie, looksie, isn't she wonderful to me, my very own personal stamp OOOOOOOHHHHHH. Lots of happy sighs and smiles. She is so generous to me. She shares her life, family and friendship with me and if I think too hard about it I get all choked up... So this is to publicly say Thanks PIC you truly are a wonderful gal and I am happy to have you as my friend. (And the gifts, cakes,coffee and company are an added bonus ;-)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm here too Kooky!What a fab present! How nice to have such a good friend!

Anonymous said...

LOL Yes its me! I am here. Well I think that post about was good enough! lo, Maybe a bit about me being the most gorgeous person in the world would've been nice...but I cant ask for everything!
I am glad you liked your stamp! They are so cool! You will have to keep making and making so you can use it lots and lots!
.....and needless to its a ditto to all you said, plus coffee at your house is better than mine so I get a bonus
! :)

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...