Happy Tuesday to you...well today i had about an hour to craft so I chose to make a tealight candle holder. I got the idea from Ustamp YEBO 2009/2010. For the next Ustamp Spring Soiree 2010 go here for information from the sites host Dawn Rapsas. I am addicted to Ustamp I just can't say no heehee :-) Anyhow movin' along I recently bought some Flameless tealight candles from Ebay woohoo! I love ebay :-> They are like rare hen's teeth or however the saying goes..LOL! So this is what I produced. I used Vellum in my Sissix Texture emboss machine...wow it looked amazing. Silver cardstock for the bottom and insert. The I {heart} Heart Stamp set from Stampin Up which they donated part proceeds to the Haiti relief. Like I need an excuse to buy stamp sets LOL! I used the punch that of course matches the stamp...BRILLIANT!!! Then VOILA!! Finished and I think it is very pretty...I just love how it works with paper and it won't burn it yay!! So clever... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet creations and soaps
These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...
-
Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy... I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!...
-
Good evening to all of my cyber friends =) Yes today was craft day and i made 3 things but i am posting late as our power went out for about...
1 comment:
Looking good! The Vellum looks great, who would know that it was paper, not plastic? not me!
Post a Comment