Monday, March 29, 2010

A creation from Ustamp and A colour challenge...yay!






Hi ya all, well today I did all my chores :( and then put Miss 2 to bed at lunchtime and got to be creative :) I used the colour challenge over at Curtain Call and created an Egg carton from Ustamp...Spring Soiree, made by the lovely Natasha Zandbergen. It was very easy and the end result is very cute...Mine isn't decorated heaps as I don't have a lot of DSP in those colours but I reckon I will make another not too far down the track. Sorry about the blurry shots I am struggling with the hubbys camera :( hope I haven't broken it :-P



Have a great Tuesday or a nice Monday wherever you are in the world :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love how you have decorated it. did you use your little alpha stamps on the top? too cute

Stacey Schafer said...

how fun and sweet! thanks for playing the Curtain Call:)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wonderful project! Thanks so much for playing along!

Marisa said...

What kind of goodies do you have there :D Lovely box with this week's Curtain Call colours. Thanks for playing.

Shelley said...

Who wouldn't like getting this cutie! Wonderful project. Thanks for joining the Crew this week.

Lea L. said...

What a fun idea! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

♥♥♥Lea

Angela said...

what a great idea! looks fabulous!

Julie said...

What a great project! Thanks for playing along in the Curtain Call this week.

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...