Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kreations from Kraft day!!






I had a nice time on craft day I do feel like I didn't achieve alot but I did make a little album thingy from Project Tuesday with the colours from Our Creative Corner. I think this little monkey is too cute from a SU (Stampin Up) stamp set available from the Autumn/Winter mini out April 1st. I punched out some ovals with my PIC's oval punch and free cut the palm tree trunk and bunch of bananas, then drew the detail in with my SU markers. I still have a bit of work to do but majority is finished.


The second card I made in the last hour I had left before school finished was for The Play Date Cafe (but I missed the deadline oops!) challenge and the sketch challenge from Sweet Sunday Sketches. Over at The Sweetest Thing!Thanks for looking and taking the time to leave such lovely comments. They are greatly appreciated!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your creations. Especially the little monkey and bunch of bananas how sweet. well done

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute cards...I like the sweet monkey!!! Awesome take on the OCC colors!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love these! THe monkey card is super creative! Thanks for joining us at the OCC!!!

Jean Addis said...

Your tri-fold is so creative...love the tree with the monkey. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday.

Sherry Eckblad said...

I agree with Jean love the tree and monkey on this project. Thanks for joining up this week at Project Tuesday.

Karen Giron said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the scallops and the patterns!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Kooky! Love the circle circus one- I had one similar in mind for this sketch (but using the spiral stamp) but I have been so busy this week it just didn't happen!! Cheers! Robyn

KimS said...

What a super cute tri fold!!! Love the little monkey in the tree!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!!!

Sandybeaches said...

Cute monkey business, Kooky! Keep up the inspirational stuff! Definately looking forward to the SU Autumn / Winter mini :) enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Rose said...

oh that monkey is too cute!! fantastic items :)so glad you joined us on Project Tuesday this week :)

Sarah Gough said...

Very cute! So glad you enjoyed the project - thanks for joining us at Project Tuesday this week!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...