Friday, February 26, 2010

Miss 2's Accordion Birthday Album















Well today I thought I had better get started on Miss nearly 2's Birthday card whilst she was having her afternoon sleep. I wanted to make something abit more than a card so I searched through my tutorials and stumbled across one I had bought ages ago at Erika Martin's website here.




So this is what mine turned out like. My envelopes were a different size so I had to change the dimensions but I think it turned out cute. I am going to put photos of our family and grandparents for her to look at whenever she chooses to. As she loves to get my photo albums out. This can be her very own. I used all Stampin Up products they are as follows 1/4 " whisper white grosgrain ribbon, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Choc chip CS and Ink Pads, Sweet Always DSP, Very Vanilla Envelopes, Butterfly Prints Stamp set and Butterfly punch Mini glue dots and snail adhesive.





Hope you like it and if you ever need any Stampin Up Product inspiration hop on past my PIC's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great. You did an awesome job with it! and Miss nearly Two will get hours of fun out of it, showing everyone her photos for sure! :)

Alissa said...

Love the way you've made the butterflies 3D, they look GREAT!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...