
Hi there! Well today my PIC (Partner In craft) informed me that she had passed on a Blog Award to moi...I am not sure if I feel quite deserving but I have accepted it all the same!
So with this award I must tell whomever is reading or looking at my blog 10 things I am most grateful for, so here goes...
1. Family- My Hubby of 12 1/2 years whom treats me like a Princess most of the time even when I'm not deserving, my 4 great kids whom keep me grounded and let me know I am alive everyday!!
2. Friends- There is only a handful of truly close friends but I am grateful for them as they make my world a nicer place with them in it...
3. My PIC... she rocks, she feeds my crafting addiction with SU products and shares coffee and her life with me and I am truly honoured by her friendship. She also has taught me how LUCKY I am to have a truly great friend ( She will be saying it takes one to know one... ;-)
4. My Lifestyle- I have a 160 degree view of the ocean, I am a SAHM so I can craft my days away. This is possible because my husband is supportive and a realist and believes bringing up his children at home is a better life for us all.
5. My Mum and Dad - She is the best Mum I could ever have asked God for, she is so giving of her love and time for me and my family and my Dad because he is never selfish when it comes to sharing my Mum with me. He sometimes has a funny way of showing it but I know he loves me unconditionally.
6. My Nespresso machine - Which satisfies my coffee craving!! Thanks Sandra C for getting me on to this :-)
7. My Grandmother- She is my kindred spirit, I am so grateful that she is still here to share my life with.
8. My tenants- Of course they help us pay our mortgage and maintain our properties and they do a fine job.
9. My life- I feel super blessed to be all that I am with all that I have.
10. Technology - It gives me a lifeline to the outside world and friends and family and without it my life would be very boring, to say the least.
Woh! that was very long winded...I hope you got through it, I thank you for taking the time to do so....and now I must pass it on to 3 blogs that I feel deserving of this blog award.
1. Dawn
She is just amazing with her Ustamp achievements and I have gained so much from the past 3 Ustamps I have been involved in...thanks Dawn :-)
2. Corinne
She is such a scream sometimes..i love her creations and she is sooooo caring, for someone I don't know from a bar of soap and who lives on the other side of the world, I am always moved by her blog posts happy or sad
3.Betty - Because she remind sme of a gorgeous friend I have in Australia that helped me thru a rough patch in life and for her adorable creations on Ustamp. Also she always leaves such kind comments for fellow Ustampers.
Well that's all folks I hope I haven't bored you...Cyber hugs to all ((()))
2 comments:
Ultra deserving, :'') cyber tears!
Hi there. I came to your blog from Gardenia's (I went to school with her back in Tumby) I had a little look through your blog. Lovely stuff. I saw you only had one follower and decided that certainly didn't do your creations justice, so I became your follower. Be back soon... Alissa
http://craftalicious-caper.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment