Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Babies growing up!!


Well today the 16th, one of my 4 cherubs my second youngest turned 6...How does this happen? He is not big for his age but he has a huge personality to make up for it. So when he woke up this morning and my Mother greeted him and wished him a Happy Birthday he looked down at his body and said "I am a little bit bigger now I am six Ga-Ga!" (This is what they call my Mum) How adorable!
He had a great day and was very lucky to recieve all his wonderful homemade cards. He recieved 2 handmade by my very talented PIC whom is also starring as a Guest Designer on the next Ustamp Spring Soiree so make sure you join up for the early bird pricing How exciting I am going to know one of the designers personally...woohooo!
This is a favourite baby photo of my little man. He is all of 4 days old!
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that photo too! He is an awesome little man with an awesome big personality, we feel very special that we have got to know him so well over the last few years, and I know he holds a special place in each of my kids hearts!
Whoo Hoo for UStamp! Cant wait! Hope you are ready to pump out those projects with me when it starts up! You will be impressed I am sure!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...