Friday, February 19, 2010

Miss Nearly 2's First Timeout!!




I have scrapped my first page for the year...yay! Thanks to my PIC. After telling her and the ladies at our last Stamp club meeting that my nearly 2 yr old had been naughty earlier that day and that her Daddy had sent her for her first Timeout in the Laundry. My PIC said you have to scrapbook that tomorrow..so I did. And without a photo...I think that's a first for me too!!
Hope you like!
I used the colour challenge from over at Play date Cafe they were Red, Lavender and silver. And at The Pink Elephant there challenge was to use ribbon. So I used some from my stash and the red polka dot ribbon is SU ribbon. The cute monkey is a digi stamp from All that Scraps I raised the flower with dimensionals, you can see this in the close up. All SU cardstock was used and the lettering was created by my Cricut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the ribbon worked a treat on this didnt it? I love it! and poor miss nearly two....she cant help being so cheeky! lol

LORi said...

Ohhh I love this fun fun creation!!! So happy you shared with The Pink Elephant this week!!

HUGS - LORi

The Pink Elephant Blog

Sheri Gilson said...

What a sweet layout!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...