My PIC today gave me a challenge this arvo instead sitting on my behind to watch tv (which I love) I was to do this project tuesday challenge. The challenge was to follow the instructions and make a cute party favour. It was really quick I think I made this in less than 15 mins, which you can probably tell ;-) but anyhow I gave it a burl and maybe when I have more time I can have another go at it.
This is the link stamps and smiles Click over and take a peep at all the wonderful and talented creations...
Happy crafting to all and to all a goodnight...:-)
4 comments:
Gorgeous, good job PIC! Love that paper!
Your link isnt working..... and you havent put your link on Project tuesday...hurry up girlie! get your stuff out there!
This is really cool! Thanks for joining us at Project Tuesday this week!
Love your blog banner pic!
Very cute! So glad you joined us at PT this week!
Post a Comment