Friday, February 5, 2010

Kaleidoscope bag of love



Well I started a project today from Ustamp again...You have gotta love the projects there...if you don't know what I am talking about then click on the Ustamp with Dawn and friends link on the right and take a look, it's well worth the under US$25.
So today I made the Big Bag of love a project by Becky Roberts, I just have to make the lovely gift cards to go inside. I used all Stampin Up products besides the velcro dots. I used the Kaleidoscope DSP the colours are so yummy and some new Rose Red Ribbon that my PIC gave me some of :-) and some little half pearls from the Pretties Kit.
I hope you like, have a great one wherever you are...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! It looks awesome. Love the little tabs holding the ribbon on they look great! Cant wait to see the cards that go inside!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...