.jpg)
hello out there....hope this post finds you all well. Today I managed to create 3 cards at my regular craft day with my very talented PIC but more about her later... I used 3 sketches and my own colour choices. My first card was using a sketch challenge from I {heart} 2 Stamp, secondly from Sweet Sunday sketches and thirdly one from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge..jpg)
.jpg)
All the cards feature some crimping and sponging, can you tell these items were in arms reach. It's much easier to access the heat gun at my PIC's house than mine LOL!! And the
crimper was in the middle of the table
Hope you like my creations...now back to my PIC i have to blow her trumpet today because I ofcourse know how Super Multi Talented this lady is but some of you may not, so I would like to share it with you. If you want to look at some of her super creations go here. If you would like to see teh site where she is a Design Team member...yippee for her then check out Just Add Ink, she is one of a very talented team. So anyway a little while ago (PIC informs me 18mths ago and I know she would be right but it doesn't seem that long ago!) I gave her a poncho pattern and some balls of lovely bamboo wool. You see the
pattern was a crochet pattern and I can't crochet but PIC can, so anyways I gave it to her and VOILA 18mths later I have a gorgeous crocheted bamboo poncho made by my very talented kind and great friend and PIC...Aren't I sooo lucky to have her...In her not so spare time in the last 18mths she has created it for MOI....THANKYOU PIC ...kiss kiss kiss....Now I am probably in super poo for carrying on such a ridiculous display of niceness heehee....but she deserves all the niceness the world has to offer.
pattern was a crochet pattern and I can't crochet but PIC can, so anyways I gave it to her and VOILA 18mths later I have a gorgeous crocheted bamboo poncho made by my very talented kind and great friend and PIC...Aren't I sooo lucky to have her...In her not so spare time in the last 18mths she has created it for MOI....THANKYOU PIC ...kiss kiss kiss....Now I am probably in super poo for carrying on such a ridiculous display of niceness heehee....but she deserves all the niceness the world has to offer..jpg)
2 comments:
What a lovely friend!
Yay I can finally comment on your blog again. WHOO HOO dont know what was going on there!
Glad you like the shawl and am SOOOO glad that it fits, that has been worrying me for over 18 months. LOL think of the greay hairs that has created LOL
Post a Comment