Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A not so creative extra crafty day!!






Hi all...well school went back today yay!! So my PIC and I decided to get together for an extra day of craft...well we did well on the coffee, cake, eating and chatting but craft not so...LOL!!



We decided that 2 weeks of hols really throws a spanner in the mojo...



So anyways this is what I created first off was out my brain arghhhh!! I decided i really needed to use my latest purchases heehee...so I had some border stamps from Stampin Up, a new stamp set with the pretty flower that you can blow in the wind and the little petals go "poof" i the breeze ( Can you tell I loved to do that as a child LOL?)






I actually did my first stiching on a card woohoo, go the machine!!!






Secondly I made a card using the colours at Curtain Call and another new stamp set from Verve, a new sentiment stamp set from Stampin Up! and thirdly a little mini colouring book and voucher booklet for a little man I know that's turning 4 very soon....I got the idea from Ustamp with dawn and friends Early Summer Edition, it uses the Top note from SU...it's very cute and quick to make. The voucher booklet used the little ticket die cut from Stampin Up...THANKYOU to my PIC for letting me use all her wonderful SU things :)






Please enjoy and happy crafting =)

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Pretty cards! Thanks for sharing at the Curtain Call!

Anonymous said...

Love your sympathy card. Just pretty! The little book is a bit spunky too. Looks fab!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...