Hi a quick post so that I don't miss out at The Play Date Cafe for this week's colour challenge.
I made a card for this challenge it has taken me majority of the morning, which I am still wondering why? The brain is just not quite firing on all cylinders yet today!
The sketch is from Our Creative Corner.
8 comments:
I just love how you embossed that darker background paper! BEAUTIFUL color!! I also love how you split the two (sentiment and image)--CLEVER! Beautiful bow!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)
ps...I've had lots of days where my brain isn't working--must be because it is SUMMER!
Beautiful card. Love the dandelion image. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week.
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.
Pretty, wonderful CAS design. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
So pretty! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!
Thanks for playing at the playdate cafe :) Love that dandelion image
Lovely card, and a great image to use with our colours! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!
lovely card and i love the stamp with all the tiny hearts :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week
Post a Comment