Hi there, well today I got out the craft gear and it was head down bottom up for about 1 1/2 hours. I printed off my 3 challenges from the Helping Hudson site it is $2 for each challenge or you can pay $10 to be a part of all the challenges. You should check out their great cause by either clicking on the blinky on my page or by clicking here.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
So anyhow these are my creations firstly a sketch challenge, secondly a technique challenge and thirdly a clour challenge.
I am happy with my 3 attempts and felt inspired to have a go. Hope you like them too!!
5 comments:
3 really great cards, too hard to choose which one I like the best :)
Wow all lovely cards, I do like the butterfly one how they "pop"
Wow,you've been BUSY! Beautiful cards, and great job with all the challenges. Thanks for your support!!
Hi Kooky! Love the btterfly card - all the layered butterflies look fantastic! Thanks for supporting the Helping Hudson fundraiser.
Wow. Love all three! And I love the way they've been photographed, so beautiful and carefree!
Post a Comment