Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday All!!!



Well I hope this post finds you having a great start to your week. I have been busy today with this and that, getting organised for school to go back tomorrow yeehaw!


My PIC and myself decided to have craft tomorrow as well as Wednesday this week...why you ask...WHY NOT!! LOL!!!



Any how this is a quick post to show my second attempt at templates b & c from Scrappy Sundays July templates...I had a go yesterday but photoshop died and i hadn't saved aaarrrgggghhh! That will teach me won't it...

This is my first 3 there are 4 altogether....Enjoy your evening and my very basic creativity...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them. I like the two matching pages they look great. And how cute is that owl on the first page. Great page for those photos.

Robyn said...

I love what you have done- fabulous pages that are interesting but still let the photos themselves shine! Beautiful colours too!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...