Hello!
Well I feel back into the swing of things as today was my first craft day for the year so my PIC and I got together at her place for our usual Wednesday Craft Day!
What a lovely day it was!
We were reasonably productive considering we haven't had one since 9th December I think! ( i am sure she will correct me if I am wrong!!) :-) Heehee!
Well this is what I produced, a 3D item from 3D Tuesday on www.papercraftplanet.com it is free to join and there is heaps of challenges and inspiration!!
This week it is a pencil case, very cute!!
After that I made a Tea Box from http://www.ustampwithdawn.blogspot.com/ I am going to give this to my Grandmother. It fits 2 rows of individually wrapped tea bags. Sweet hey?
Anyhow better go, hope you enjoyed my projects..Thanks for looking...Kooky
1 comment:
You are right, as usual! wow nearly 2 months with no sanity day, we have done well. They look great, very clever! glad you got to post them as I have sent ppl your way! :)
Post a Comment