Friday, February 19, 2010

Creations from Craft Day!




Yes I know craft day was 2 days ago but I didn't take any photos til today... Anyhow this is what I made.
A 3 tier card for my nieces 14th birthday in March. I managed to make it with DSP dimensions but no actual assembly instructions so the Lord only knows if it's right but it works, so that's the main thing..right :-) I used SU DSP can't remember which one's think it's from 2 different packs??? And the present from my new Sale a bration stamp set the name has evaided my brain too. My PIC and SU demonstrator will be appalled at my lack of names...sorry ;-)
And I made these 3 gift cards using the Scallop Notes II cards and envelopes out of the Summer mini, I decorated them with Parisian DSP form the Winter Mini, I think? and used the bird in the cage out of the same stamp set with the present in it... Thanks for looking, have a nice night or day and happy crafting... :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that present (from Happy Moments) in the choc colours, looks lovely will have to case that! and the Parisan breeze paper was from the Spring mini! But talking of Winter Mini's WHOO HOO! pre order starts in two weeks! I CANT WAIT

Kooky said...

Doh I knew I would have it all ar#! about never mind. I knew you would know all about it LOL! :-)

Robyn said...

Hi Kooky! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a Hi message! I love your brown shades present card too- it has gone into my faves file! Your ocean view sounds wonderful- where in Australia are you?

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...