Hellooooo there....happy halloween. Yesterday saw us celebrating my 2nd childs 8th birthday with a little halloween celebration. So I thought I would drop in and put up a quick post to show you the cake I made, I was really proud of myself as usually I bail out and let my Mum take the honours but thsi year I was feeling brave and it pulled off (Gotta love it when taht happens...)
So here it is.....Buck the Bat LOL!!! He has rather large fangs all the better to eat lollies with Bahaw ha!
Now I had 2 BFF's there to lend a helping hand which always makes for lighter work :) So one of these talented ladies made these gorgeous Treat bags for the little guests, check them out here. She is super dooper talented they look awesome and she was nice enough to take photos (As well as get food,pack dishwasher,make drinks,unpack dishwasher)throughout the afternoon otherwise it would have all been over before I kne
w it. Thanks G your awesome.
So anyway that's all from me have a lovely halloween wherever you are....ooooeeeeoooo....
No comments:
Post a Comment