.jpg)
Well hello out there, hope your having a fine day today :) Well I have had a lovely craft day over at my very talented PIC's house today. I was a tad excited today as I was going to use my latest investment from Stampin Up the "Distressing kit" well it just looked so cute and sounded so inviting so of course I had to order it :) Anyhow on first glance I thought what the? but with some encouraging words from PIC and a Youtube tutorial I went at it and I have to say it wasn't rocket science and I think I achieved what I set out for????
Anyway you be the judge of that LOL!! I have entered it in the colour challenge over at The Play Date Cafe...their colours were Black white and a hint of burgundy...My second card was made for a couple of challenges the icopic challenge #6 was colours pink,black and white with a breast cancer ribbon on it and I used the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday, I have exaggerated the tab bit as I didn't want to cut up the Top note so I left it as it is. Hope you like my creations.
Anyway you be the judge of that LOL!! I have entered it in the colour challenge over at The Play Date Cafe...their colours were Black white and a hint of burgundy...My second card was made for a couple of challenges the icopic challenge #6 was colours pink,black and white with a breast cancer ribbon on it and I used the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday, I have exaggerated the tab bit as I didn't want to cut up the Top note so I left it as it is. Hope you like my creations. I have semi completed a 3rd card
.jpg)
1 comment:
Lovely cards. Like the distressed one, cute effect, and the pink one is too cute! great colouring.
Post a Comment