Monday, October 25, 2010

Latest creations...






Hi there, well i have a couple of cards to show you.... first 2 are made using a couple of rubber stamps that were lent to me for a play :) They are Japanese prints?? Anyhow the writing says "Happy Birthday" (hopefully) and there is a print of a famous wave!!! Can't remember what the name of it is.... so this is what I created. Do you like? I thought they turned out quite nice, they were quick to produce :)



Secondly is a card I made today with a friends soon to be 16 yr old in mind. I thought the sentiment was a good one because I would hope the best is yet to be....and putting it with the digi image of Edward, well hmmm...LOL! You can tell I am a SAHM in her 30's hey?By the way this gorgeous Twilight Edward is from Pixie Dust Studio, you can get the whole team.....(Scream) :)



Anyway that's it for now...I have been busy colouring lots of gorgeous digi images of all kinds so hopefully over the next few weeks I get the time to make them into gorgeous cards..Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards as usual! Love the newprint DSP as a background looks fantastic. Glad you found some time to create and post today :)

Seachelle said...

Hi, they look great. I did a little research and here is the information for your Janpanese Print. My favorite wood block print ever and I cant pronounce the artist. The Great Wave off Kanagawa a woodblock printing by the Japanese artist Hokusai. Chelle

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...