.jpg)
Hi there, yes today was craft day again..woohoo. So I spent the day with my gorgeous friend and PIC Gardenia and her terribly gorgeous Miss 2 (Whom played with my terribly unpredictable Miss nearly 3). Click here to visit G's blog and see her great halloween creations for a birthday treat bag...ghastly :)
Anyhoos I had crepes and coffee for morning tea or Brunch, lollies and coffee for mid mornin' break and an Anti pasto platter for lunch...yummo, but I'm not there for the food or coffee of course ;-) Of course I am there for CRAFT. So this is what I achieved...a card for my soon to be Master 8. He really liked this Japanese Character writing of "Happy Birthday" so I made him a card using this and an image I had coloured with my copics.
Secondly I mad
e a card using the challenge sketch over at Clean & Simple. I used another image I had coloured with my copics I really liked the effect of the snowflakes....
e a card using the challenge sketch over at Clean & Simple. I used another image I had coloured with my copics I really liked the effect of the snowflakes....Thirdly I made a card using the sketch at
Midnight Madness and the colour challenge over at the Colour Q, I don't like this card something about it bugs me...hmmm. UGLY!! Comes to mind LOL!!!
Midnight Madness and the colour challenge over at the Colour Q, I don't like this card something about it bugs me...hmmm. UGLY!! Comes to mind LOL!!! and lastly a sketch from Skipping Stones Design...I like this but this is huge so I am thinking to make a box for it to go on the top of...maybe filled with chokkys for a special someone's birthday...yeh!.jpg)
.jpg)
20 comments:
Gorgeous cards. Love your colouring, it is awesome! Those copics are doing you proud!
Beautiful job with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challene. Love your image and beautiful colors. The embossing is a perfect touch. Nicely done, on all your cards!
Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Denise P.
MMSC Design Team
Kooky, A BIG WARM WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! We are delighted that you have found us!! Your card is lovely, I love all the dry embossing! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge!!
Phyllis MMDesign Team
A BIG warm WELCOME to our challenges. We are thrilled you have entered. It is a joy to check out new blogs and peoples work. Love your card and what a great take on the sketch. I hope you keep coming back. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostes
I think your card is lovely. The green image in the center is surrounded by such wonderful embossing! Thanks for playing the ColourQ Challenge this week.
Welcome Kooky to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! We are glad you found the time to play along with us this week! I love the texture on your card - it adds so much dimension - I am partial to texture! I am loving this! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team
Welcome to Midnight Madness. Glad you could join us. You are a fabulous card creator. Love your Midnight Madness entry. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team
Hi!
Welcome to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! We are so happy you found us and wanted to play along!
Your card is very pretty. The image is so beautiful and does really stand so good for it self. You have displayed it gorgeously!
Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge. Your support is highly valued, and we hope to see you playing with us again real soon ;o)
Hugs
Gunn
MMSCDT
Kooky, Welcome to the Midnight Madness sketch challenge, so glad you decided to join us this week. Your card is so pretty with the embossing on the strips around your main image. I wouldn't call it Ugly at all, I think it's pretty! Hope to see you join us again next week.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT
All of your cards are AWESOME!! I especially like what you did with our sketch at Skipping Stones Design!! Please take the time, if you haven't already to check out our page on Facebook. We are giving away free stamp sets this week!! See you this Tuesday!
Just love your cards!
All your creations are awesome! Loved your take on the SSD sketch...nice colors and image. Thanks for joining us on Skipping Stones Design!
Such sweet cards...you've been busy! Thanks so much for playing with us at Skipping Stones Design!
She's a cutie...nice job! What a great job on the Skipping Stones Design sketch, thanks for playing along this week, hope to see you again!
Oh these are all just so wonderful! I so love what you have done with the MMSC! The colors are just so pretty! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challege! We hope you join us again real soon! Hugs!!
Connie
MMDT
Kooky, WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge, we're so glad you joined us this week! First, I don't see anything at all "ugly" about your card! I love the embossing and I think you did a great job on following our sketch - this is a beautiful card! Thanks again for joining us this week and we hope you will join us again next week for another exciting challenge!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMDT-GD
Kooky what beauties you have for us to look at today! It is such an honor to have you join us in the fun at Midnight Madness for the very 1st time. Welcome! The color on all of your cards really stands out. Beautiful! And the texture on your MM card is just the right touch! Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again next week.
Yours,
Holly R. Moore
MMDT ~ GD
All fun cards! Love your take on the sketch challenge with the punch - fantastic idea! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!
Lovely cards! I like how you incorporated the punch into the sketch design. Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD!
These are such cute cards! Thanks for joining us over at SSD!
Post a Comment