Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Craft Day creations for the 25th August...















Hello there, hope you are having a great day....Craft day was pretty good yesterday I managed 3 cards and part of a fourth. I only followed one sketch challenge and that was the one over at Crazy 4 Challenges I turned mine on the side and used a rectangle instead of an oval. The other cards are for upcoming male birthdays.





I had one of those moments yesterday when I finally pulled out my Stampimajig which I bought from Stampin Up along time ago. Well the penny dropped for me regarding why I had bought this amazing object as I managed to 2 step stamp the roses together without being out even a tiny bit...yay! And it was super easy...ahhhh I love it when I buy something that is awesome LOL!!




Thanks for looking

and happy stamping!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Boy Cards!!!!
But LOVE the roses the best, what an awesome set, and that stamp-a-mjig. Fantastic piece of equipment there! :)

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...