Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Back...with a new love..Tiny Tags Stamp set and the Tiny Tag Punch

Hello there....finally I have had a chance to create something...My very nice PIC dropped my Tiny Tags Stamp set around this afternoon and they are so cute that I had to put them together and stamp with them and then of course punch them out with the matching Tiny Tag punch...yay! So look see what I created little earrings...heehee aren't they sweet. And OMG so quick to do. They would make a great last minute birthday gift for those last minute birthday invites or a special thankyou. I just love Stampin Up! I cannot fault how everything co-ordinates it's wonderful and oh so clever...what will they think of next? Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Sandybeaches said...

Oh...just way too cute:) Love 'em to bits! Just love popping by to see what you've been up too:)

Robyn said...

How clever! You could even make some Chrismassy ones and wear them to a Christmas party. Only trouble is I don't have pierced ears ( and am too much of a scaredy cat to get it done Lol!)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. They look fantastic, I want some, oh hang on......LOL thankyou!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...