Hi there, here is my craft day post for this Wednesday....not alot of craft action today as the little misses were being misses with a capital M. LOL!! Gotta love em' Anyhow I managed 2 cards both new techniques for me.
.jpg)
.jpg)
The first was a Explosion Suitcase card, I got the tutorial for this from Helping Hudson site which you can view here. Little miss decided to add a touch of her creativity not once but twice right under my nose LOL!! First she drew a little sketch in lead pencil then decided to adds some sfots {spots} with the sponge dauber so hence I had to place random SPOTS all over to make it blend in...not the look I was going for but it worked all the same :).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Secondly I made a slider card which my talented PIC guided me through!! Patiently I might add :-P Anyway I liked this one the best the paper pieced ute turned out rather sweet and girly with the half pearl hub caps LOL!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hope you are having a great week. It was a very special friends Birthday yesterday so HAPPY Birthday SPECIAL friend :) Until next time take care.....
No comments:
Post a Comment