Well hello people, happy Monday to you or Sunday elsewhere in the world!! Today I have a quick card to share with you inbetween the usual truckload of washing and the demands of Miss 2 i managed to steal some selfish craft time and produced this card with a new stamp set I bought myself when I found out it was retiring....I just love the little bee and could not pass him up...hmmm. Now I have found I like the whole set Yeehah!!!!
The colours I used are Really Rust(retiring) So Saffron, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss (retiring). A bit of retiring ribbon and some paper piecing, VOILA!! A card to share. I even took the time to set up my photo bahaw ha ha....yep I know photography skills are not my forte'
Enjoy your day or night and I hope you manage to steal some craft time for yourself....
1 comment:
Oooh Noice! Love what you have done with the image.... paper piecing is a great effect!
Post a Comment