Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wow another Ustamp project !! I am on fire LOL!




Hi there quick post to show you todays creation from Ustamp designed by llina Crouse. Thsi si soo sweet and very quick I thought. Much quicker if I had had the die for my PIC's Big Shot :-P


Anyhow this is it hope you like Dawn had a colour challenge for this week too!


I think i did really well and had it finished in under 2 hrs. Lovely hold all for a desk or kitchen bench....but alas not big enough for my house hahahahaha...sorry private joke ;-)
Well that's it for tonight...hoping to do some sewing tomorrow, just deciding clothes or quilt hmmm decisions LOL!

1 comment:

Sandybeaches said...

Oh you have been oh so crafty:) What a great project!! Looks super!Hope you're having a lovely day:) x

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...