Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wowee...


Well hello world, hope your having a dandy day! Whilst blog hopping for some colour inspiration I went over to see Stampin with Leah's colour challenge as it has been awhile and low and behold when I went back thru her challenge links I found I had gotten a mention...ooooooh. It was whilst I was on school holidays, I was a tad excited heehee. Anyways thanks for the mention Leah. This was the card I had entered. All SU products.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clever, and so deserving

Sandybeaches said...

Congrats Kooky!! Love the card:)Sending you through a 'Beautiful Blogger Award' - just love popping past to see what you've been up to!! Hope your weekend is travelling along nicely:)

http://sandybeachesforme.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-blogger-award.html

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...