Monday, May 17, 2010
Feel the love!!
I just wanted to have a gush about how many comments I recieved for my second last post 5 challenges and 2 projects...i got 15 that is the highest yet...and even though the ladies were all from the blogs I had entered it was still nice to feel all the love, it made me feel very special in a cyber sought of way :-) Thanks again I truly appreciate such kind words....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet creations and soaps
These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...
-
Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy... I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!...
-
Good evening to all of my cyber friends =) Yes today was craft day and i made 3 things but i am posting late as our power went out for about...
No comments:
Post a Comment