Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Phew I've finished...another Ustamp project bites the dust!

Hi all, well I am very proud to show you my latest creation from a Ustamp project. This project was designed by a Canadian Guest designer named Penny Hanuszak ( I hope I spelt that right!)
If you would like to check out her blog go here. And if you would love to join in the fun at Ustamp Hey Big Shot then jump on over here and sign up.


Now for the actual pics :-)


I have used Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper white and Perfect Plum as my colours with Tall Tales DSP. I have used the Upsy Daisy Stamp Set ( I am loving that set!) Thanks PIC for the loan, she is away on a much deserved family holiday and has been kind enough to let me have free rein on her stuff :-0 . So I have been keeping her Big Shot from being lonely and inking up her Stamps so they don't get dry ;-)
I am going to give this to my gorgeous Miss nearly 9 for her birthday to put her many trinkets in. She has been eyeing it off as it has unfolded, dropping in the odd "Gee that's really nice Mum!" or " That must be for someone special as it is soo pretty and you have put alot of time into it!" LOL! Won't she get a big surprise when she opens it...
Thanks for looking and be happy wherever you are!

1 comment:

Sandybeaches said...

Oh that is just too cute!! Love the colours! Love the design! Just love it!!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...