Well hi there...yes I am still here...I have been busy sewing and tie dying...what great fun that is, even if what you want to achieve doesn't quite happen...heeeehehee :)





I have created 3 skirts and a top from some of my tie dyed fabrics. My first skirt is from cheesecloth dyed Golden Ochre...hmmm, very orange and very stretchy, so at this stage the skirt won't stay up hahaha!
My 2nd skirt was made using a very old pattern from a very talented seamstress. Took a bit of brain power to work the pleats in the front out but i got there in the end, I had another crack at this skirt making one with just one pleat in the front out of plain brown stretch poplin. I decorated it with some yoyo's and buttons...see SU products can be used for other things as well as papercraft...
And finally a top hmmm I was so proud of my circles....so i didn't want to cut them up so I didn't ;)
Anyway I must get to bed...I really want to try not to sleep in ....Bye
3 comments:
they look great. Love the pink skirt, you better be wearing that next time I see you. Well done, and its no wonder there has been no bloggin goin on while all that sewing has been going on.
ooolalalah!! you have been busy:) love them all!!!
they look great, very proud of you!!! xx
Post a Comment