Hi all, well have a look at what I have created over the past 2 days with Ustamp projects. The first is a cute box with 6 cards inside. Very simple and quick to make...they were designed with kids in mind to actually help make them but I just kept them in mind and made them myself LOL! This was designed by Kathryn Mangelsford .
Secondly I made a scallop envelope brag book. Very sweet I haven't decorated it yet but I will when I know whom it's for etc.... It was designed by a lady named Heather Dean....
The next Ustamp has been announced by Dawn Rapsas...how exciting! Starts June the 25th or somewhere around there...Go past my PIC's blog and she has the cute blinkies there.
Must go do my 30 mins of folding of washing I promised myself today...hmphhhh!
3 comments:
Looks fantastic, Geeze you pump them out quick when you get to it dont you.
BTW you managed to leave that washing til late. LOL can you come work on those bags from camping I have to do!!
Hahaha yeah sure I will do anything to get out of my chores LOL!
Great projects! ...and very nicely made too! I too will do anything to get out of my chores!! I have been home and not working since I returned from Sydney....and have done NOTHING!!
Post a Comment