Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Next creation please....


Good day out there, well it's a raining in my neck of the woods today so a lovely day for craft. But before I go get comfy with that, I thought I would do a quick post of yesterdays Ustamp creation. My very talented PIC was the Guest Designer the other day, so I finally got around to making my version of her creation. A Scallop Circle Stacker Box. So ta dah....Here it is. Hope you like it. It was very quick to make and it has so much versatility depending on what you use DSP , cardstock, vellum hmmmm it is endless. Anyhows thanks for looking :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! Guess it uses the scallop circle die....which I haven't got! Grrrrr!!

Anonymous said...

great work you! Love the stamped card alot, and those ribbon roses well what can i say they are gorgeous! will have to give them ago.

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...