Hi scraping it in here with less than 3 hrs to the cut off time, my battery was dead on the camera that I couldn't find....anyhow this was my take on the challenge. I decorated a tin that I accumulate a lot of Rescue Remedy Pastilles tins....mmmm...my Miss 2 and I lourve them. Moving on I used 2 scallop circles from SU's Die cuts for the Big Shot and flowers from my SU 3 flowers punch, the birdie and leaves/branches form the SU die cuts again all care of my PIC and SU Demo Gardenia :-)
So here it is and this is the link to Project Tuesday here.
3 comments:
Lovely! I really want that little bird punch!!
so so so sweet. love your flower and birdy
Oh I am seeing that birdie punch everywhere and it's soooo cute! Thanks for playing on Project Tuesday - glad you 'scraped' in! LOL
Post a Comment