Hi there blog hoppers and fellow crafters, I am posting to let you know about a great Blog Candy giveaway happening at A little less useless my wonderful, talented, inspirational, funny, caring (Is that enough??LOL) :) PIC's Blog. Knowing her whatever the blog candy is it will be awesome. So jump on over to her blog and enter her challenge, and whilst your there have a look around at all her gorgeous creations. She is also a Guest Designer in the next Ustamp with Dawn and friends, check out her post for that.
Thanks for stopping by....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet creations and soaps
These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...
-
Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy... I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!...
-
Good evening to all of my cyber friends =) Yes today was craft day and i made 3 things but i am posting late as our power went out for about...
1 comment:
Thanks for joining in the blog candy fun!!!! I have popped you name in the draw for a lovely bunch of goodies!!!
Post a Comment