Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My 100th Post and it's Craft Day....

Hi, how exciting it is my 100th post today and I have been busy at craft day today. I made a total of 6 cards. Woohoo! That increases my card stash doesn't it. I must remember to find my personal stamp so that I can stamp the backs of my cards and put them in a nice plastic sleeve with an envelope (Something I put off regularly LOL)
So my first card was made using the sketch from Fairymoon Crafts and a lovely digi image from Lori Boyd. I love to colour these gorgeous images. Here is a link to her blog The PinK Elephant.


Next I made a few cards using the sketch from Midnight Madness. It was nice and simple and great for the digi images that I have an abundance of, all coloured using my copics. I love colouring in it's so theraputic(Spelling ahhh!!)











I also used the sketch at Mojo Monday. Not sure about this card, my image is from a newbie shop My Digital Scribbles his name is Squeaky and this is him in his Xmas outfit...heehee he is too cute and easy to colour.








I made another 2 cards using more Lori Boyd digi images and one using the sketch from Unscripted sketches again.
Well that's it from me. It was my last craft day for a Wednesday for the next fortnight as I will have a day job...yay for me. Lucky for me it is helping our local kids learn to swim and I get paid which is a huge bonus...yippee more craft money heehhee :)
Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the rest of your week.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards as always, and 6 whoo hoo. You will have to find yourself a box to store them in like me LOL. love all your colouring

Tracey Gardner said...

fab card really love it, thanks for joining in at Fairymoon

Unknown said...

very cute card, thanks for joining us at Fairymoon

Sandybeaches said...

Just love popping in to see what you've been up too on craft day!! Love 'em all to bits:) Hey congrats on your 100th post!!

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week with your beautiful card. Love that image.

Pam x

Bev said...

wonderful card, love the colours. ty for joining us at fairymoon crafts xx

Robyn said...

Hi Kooky! I think you have really found your "style" lately- the digi cards you have been making are really great! Congrats on 100 posts!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Wow, way to create, I can't believe you did so many cards in one day, fab job!
Thanks so much for joining us at Fairymoon Crafts, and good luck! :)

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Lovey cards! Love the yeallow one - yellow is such a happy color - it always make me smile!

Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge. We really appriciate your support and hope to see you again next week.

Mvh
Gunn
Midnight Madness Design Team

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...