Wednesday, November 17, 2010

4 Creations at Craft...yay!





Hi there, How are you? I hope your cruisin' along midweek. Today at craft I have created 4 cards using 2 sketches and 2 digi images. My first card I used a digi image from Lori Boyd, this chick is super talented I love her designs. You can find some at her shop here and others at DiecutsRus. Check them out, you won't be able to resist :) The other 3 cards I used an image from a newbie friend and you can find her new Digi Shop here and her lovely creations here.

I used the sketch at Fairymoon Crafts and the current one at Sketch and Stash.



Now as usual I spent the day with my wonderful PIC and her gorgeous Miss 2 I think my PIC was preparing items for her DT schedule so Secret Squirrels business but you can pop over and see her super dooper talent here. Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks so much for looking :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lot of lovely ducky goodness. Great to see. and that Lori image is to die for. Lots of creations for today well done!

Robyn said...

These are REALLY super cute!! Great work!

Unknown said...

Cute ducks, you have been busy. Thanks for following our sketch over at Fairymoon this week

Seachelle said...

Omg you made our lil ducky look amazing. Oh squeaky you sooooo cute. Good job, I cant even pick a favorite.

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week with your lovely card.

Pam x

Sue said...

what a fabulous selection of cards,all cute and gorgeous:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Bev said...

wow you have been busy. gorgous cards. Ty for joining us at fairymoon crafts. good luck and hope to see you again xx

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...